· Select one of these three groups: (1) an immigrant individual from a racial or ethnic minority group; (2) a gay, lesbian, bisexual, or transgender (LGBT+) individual; or (3) an individual with a disability.
· Review the Walden University Library resources listed in the Learning Resources.
· Then conduct a library search for an empirical study (i.e., one based on observed phenomena using the scientific method) focused on one of the groups, above, and the unique psychosocial factors or issues a social worker should be aware of when working with that group.
BY DAY 3
Post a response to the following :
· Post the APA-style reference for the article you found in the library.
· Describe four specific psychosocial factors that should be taken into account in order to understand the psychosocial context when working with the group you selected. Be sure to follow these requirements:
· Two factors you describe should be psychologically related
· Two factors you describe should be socially related
· Identify and explain how you would apply a psychosocial intervention that addresses one of the four specific psychosocial factors you described above.
· Identify one advantage of using a psychosocial framework in social work practice with the group you chose.